FrontFace for Public Displays is a powerful Digital Signage Software product, which allows you to easily setup flexible and very reliable Public Displays and Digital Signage Applications such as advertising or information displays, welcome screens, waiting room TV, etc.
What you can do with FrontFace for Public Displays:
FrontFace for Public Displays, made by the Digital Signage vendor mirabyte, is a powerful presentation system with a built-in content management system, which allows you to easily manage and deploy any kind of information, content or media to remotely controlled displays (e.g. TFT's, plasma screens and other large format displays (LFD)). FrontFace fully supports images, videos, text, PDF files, RSS (news ticker for news headlines), weather forecast and even entire Web pages in HTML format! The unique Print2Screen feature of FrontFace lets you create high quality HD content with any Windows application that is able to print (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) with one click! Click here for more details...
The advantages of FrontFace for Public Displays:
- Super Easy to Use:A quick-start manual, installation in only five minutes and super-easy management of your displays and content!
- Maximum Reusability:Simply reuse your existing hardware, software and content (e.g. PowerPoint, PDFs, CMS, Intranet, etc.)
- Very Flexible:Update your displays on the fly via LAN/WiFi, Internet (using a Cloud storage service) or offline using a USB flash drive!
- Remain Independent:Permanent license, no recurrent costs, no extra server required, no subscription, no SaaS and no proprietary hardware required!
- Stable and Robust:FrontFace is a well-proven system that works flawlessly even in 24/7 operations mode!
- Free Hardware Choice:With FrontFace it is fully up to you which hardware (PCs, displays, etc.) you choose! FrontFace runs on any Windows system.
And just in case you are missing an important feature you should check out the many plugins and extensions that are available for FrontFace for Public Displays. The allow you e.g. to integrate external systems or special types of content or functionality. Thanks to the free plugin SDK you can even create your own extensions!