- Video Tutorial:
Installation of the Player Application
- Video Tutorial:
Display Assistant & Content Management
Screenshots of the Player Application (Screen):
- Any kind of content can be arranged to create stunning playlists.
- By using page and screen layouts any kind of content can be easily arranged.
- Apart from the many page layouts that are already included, it is also possible to create your own, custom templates.
- The integrated Chromium-based browser engine can display any kind of the Web content (incl. HTML5/CSS3).
- The built-in weather widget which is for free can show the weather conditions for any place on earth.
- Many video and stream formats are natively supported.
- Personalized welcome boards can be set up with only a few mouse clicks.
- The Print2Screen feature allows the integration of HD quality content from any Windows application that supports printing.
- The Live TV plugin lets you embed regular TV channels (DVB-T, DVB-S and DVB-C) into your playlists using a TV tuner card.
- The Newsboard plugin displays any RSS feed, even with images, as a fullscreen newsboard.
- The "Schedules and Timetables" plugin allows you to integrate calendar data from Excel, Outlook or Lotus Notes.
- The free Plugin SDK includes everything you need to develop your own, custom plugins, e.g. for integrating external data sources.
- The Remote Control plugin provides comes with an App to start playlists remotely and to display on-screen notifications.
- Use the Dashboard Plugin to easily create eye-catching BI dashboards.
Screenshots of the Display Assistant (Content Management):
Back to Top ▲
- Easily manage playlists using the intuitive Display Assistant.
- Support for various content types and media formats.
- The way how a specific content (a PDF file in this example) is shown on the screen can be individually configured.
- Player PCs can be managed with ease and for larger installations it is also possible to join player PCs to groups for better manageability.
- FrontFace offers a powerful scheduling system with support for timers and events (incl. integration of external calendars).
- The timer preview gives a good impression over the configured timers that control when a playlist is to be shown.
- Apart from timers, also events can be used to trigger (even parameterized) playlists.
- The publishing process transfers all required information and content onto the player PCs with a single click.
- The start page of the Display Assistant gives direct access to help resources and to the included sample project.