- "FrontFace for Touch Kiosks":
Product Information Video
- Video Tutorial:
Installation and First Steps
Screenshots of the Kiosk-Application (User Interfaces):
- The Glass theme resembles the design of the iPad and iPhone. Colors and wallpaper images are fully customizable.
- The Metro theme mimics the style of Windows 8. Extensive customization and configuration options are available for all themes.
- Here is an example of a self-service information system for hotels and tourism that allows guests to access helpful information.
- A broad range of multi-language support is available.
- The weather widget integrates up-to-date weather data for any location in the world.
- The photo/picture viewer supports both swipe gestures and pinch-to-zoom gestures.
- The unique Print2Screen feature allows the creation of content with any Windows application that supports printing
- The optional Onscreen Keyboard allows text input on systems that do not have a physical keyboard.
- The optional content sharing feature allows to print or to e-mail content directly within the kiosk application.
- The integrated Web browser also has full support for multi-touch Websites such as Bing Maps.
- Employee information system: It gives employees access to the latest news and figures.
- In sub menus an optional bread crumb navigation bar can help the user can better feel his way around.
- By using image maps, any kind of custom user interface design can be implemented easily.
- Instead of using image maps, it also possible to place buttons at custom positions on the screen more even more flexible designs.
- An interactive product catalog can be used e.g. at the point of sale (POS) to inform customers and prospects.
- PDF documents can be integrated directly into the software with only one click. Multi-page documents are supported as well!
- The built-in security Web browser allows the integration of entire Websites.
Screenshots of Kiosk Assistant (Content Management Application):
Back to Top ▲
- Both content and the menu can be configured and managed very easily with the Kiosk Assistant.
- Integraton of images, videos, Web pages, Print2Screen and many other custom formats and apps.
- Properties dialog of an invidual button for settings caption text, icon and wallpaper image.
- The integrated image map editor allows the creation of fully customized user inertfaces.
- FrontFace comes with some ready-to-use, highly configurable design themes, that can easily be customized.
- The settings menu is used e.g. to configure security-related settings and other features of the kiosk application.
- The built-in deployment function is used to update remote kiosk terminals directly from your desktop.