Download Free Trial Version / Full Version:
Download the free, fully-functional trial version and experience for yourself how easy it is to create powerful and professional digital signage and kiosk solutions with FrontFace!
Version: 4.6.6 (05/23/2023)
Version: 4.6.6 (05/23/2023)
- File Size: 442 MB
- Languages: English, German, French
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 11, alternatively: Android 7.1 to 12.1
- System Requirements: .NET Framework 4.8
- Feature overview matrix showing the differences between the Windows and Android version.
- We recommend downloading and installing the LAVFilters Codec Pack for best video playback compatibility and performance.
- The 14-day trial version can be updated to the full version. Your configuration will not get lost when purchasing a license!
- The FrontFace Lockdown Tool for provsioning and securing player and kiosk PCs with Windows operating systems is included in the installation package!
- Most important changes in this version:
- Maintenance Release
- Security Improvements
- Minor improvements and fixes.
Additional, specific functionality is provided as plugins for FrontFace (only available for the Windows version!). These plugins are also available for download as free trial versions. For pricing information, please see Price Information
Content Plugins can be used inside of playlist or touch menu pages to display custom content or visualize data in a certain way on the screen!
Displays schedules, appointments or room occupancy plans from external calendar systems or room booking systems.
A news board for displaying news and headlines from RSS feeds.
Dashboard for visualizing various data sources.
Allows the integration of Power BI reports and dashboards in FrontFace Playlists and Touch Menus.
Allows the integration of Excel files in FrontFace Playlists and Touch Menus.
Displays live TV streams (via DVB-C/S/T) from a MediaPortal TV server.
Accident statistics visualization for industrial plants and production sites.
An (ineractive) quiz game.
A sheet of "virtual" paper on which children can draw and paint.
Displays rotating, animated words as a tag cloud.
An (optionally) interactive sticky note with support for text and pen.
Event Source Plugins:
Event Source Plugins are used to trigger playlists or touch menus when an event occurrs, such as a calendar appointment that becomes due or a sensor that fires!
The Calendar Trigger Plugin allows you to start a playlist automatically (scheduled by your calendar).
Triggers a playlist as screensaver when there is no interaction.
Service Plugins run directly in the Player and can, for example, execute background tasks or provide additional functionalities.
Usage and Content Tracking with FrontFace.
Allows you to control the FrontFace player remotely.
Please also read the information about installing plugins!