- Product Presentation:
- Video Tutorial:
Installation & Usage of the FrontFace Assistant
- Video Tutorial:
Installation of the FrontFace Player App
Screenshots of the Player App:
The Player App displays the actual content on the screen(s).
- Any kind of content can be arranged to create stunning playlists.
- Apart from the many page layouts that are already included, it is also possible to create your own, custom templates.
- The integrated Chromium-based browser engine can display any kind of the Web content (incl. HTML5/CSS3).
- The built-in weather widget which is for free can show the weather conditions for any place on earth.
- Many video and stream formats are natively supported.
- Personalized welcome boards can be set up with only a few mouse clicks.
- The Print2Screen feature allows the integration of HD quality content from any Windows application that supports printing.
- The Live TV plugin lets you embed regular TV channels (DVB-T, DVB-S and DVB-C) into your playlists using a TV tuner card.
- The Newsboard plugin displays any RSS feed, even with images, as a fullscreen newsboard.
- The Caldendar Plugin allows you to integrate calendar data from Excel, Outlook or Lotus Notes.
- The free Plugin SDK includes everything you need to develop your own, custom plugins, e.g. for integrating external data sources.
- Use the Dashboard Plugin to easily create eye-catching BI dashboards.
Screenshots of the FrontFace Assistant:
The Assistant is the CMS for creating, maintaining and updating your project.
Back to Top ▲
- Home page of the FrontFace Assistant with project management and help resources
- Management of player PCs, screens and settings
- Content creation and management
- Time and event-based content scheduling
- Publishing to player PCs
- Visual layout editor for custom layouts
- Supported media objects and content types
- Importing content using Print2Screen